Registration of companies in Latvia and other countries
- Preparation of documents
- Decision on registration, charter, forms submitted to the Register of Enterprises, list of shareholders, landlord’s consent for legal address provision
- Opening a temporary bank account, depositing authorized capital, certificate from bank on the contributed authorized capital
- Submission of documents to the Register of Enterprises, electronically or by mail
- Obtaining a decision of the Register of Enterprises on registration of a company
- Connecting to the Electronic Declaration System of the State Revenue Service
- Re-registration of a temporary bank account into a permanent account
- VAT registration if required.
CLICK TO REGISTER A COMPANY IN LATVIA
Registration in Latvia– companies
– representative companies
Registering with us– fast
– completely outsourced
In light of recent events, businesses, especially IT related, are looking for support in friendly countries. Latvian migration authorities and the Investment and Business Development Agency provide an expedited solution to business relocation.
Relocating business and employees to Latvia
Latvian banks carefully study non-resident owners and their businesses, and are ready to work with risk-free clients, who intend to invest in the country’s economy by opening a transparent business with an office and employees.
- EU country with transparent businesses, internationally oriented, free access to the European market
- Minimum bureaucracy
- Convenient junction of transport interchanges for cargo and passenger flows - seaports, airports, railways, roads, logistics centers, customs warehouses.
- International treaties on the Protection of Foreign Investments and on the Avoidance of Double Taxation signed with more than 43 countries
- Developed electronic document management system
- Ability to attract employees from other countries
- Favorable business environment
- Availability of special economic zones with tax incentives
CLICK TO RELOCATE A COMPANY TO LATVIA
We are ready to provide any accounting, legal, or audit assistance. Click here for more information